A Teaching Practice
Illness Prevention & Health Promotion
This practice promotes healthy lifestyles, regular health assessments, and plans for people with diabetes, asthma, and chronic health problems like lung or heart disease.
Mental Health Services
Referral are made for Psychology Counselling and Community Mental Health Services.
We can help you to access services for chronic ill-health care such as:
- Chronic Disease Management Plans Including:
- Aboriginal health assessments
- GP Management Plans
- Team Care Arrangements
- Allied Health referrals
- VPTAS for transport and accommodation if you need medical services that are more than 100kms from home.
- My Aged Care for Allied Health services, Home Care packages and Aged Care Assessments.
- Taxi Card through the Multi Purpose Taxi Program for people with a severe and permanent disability.
1300 Call: 03 51524265
Fax: 03 5155 4922