Dala Yooro Kindergarten is a kindergarten program for 3 and 4 year olds.
It operates 15 hours a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during school term dates.
Priority of access has been developed to support the vision for Dala Yooro.
Every effort will be made to try and provide a place for all children who wish to attend Dala Yooro, however priority will be given based on the following considerations:
- an Aboriginal Child
- with referral from Family Services, or Child Protection services
- depending on available vacancies
- children must be 3 years old prior to commencing
Dala Yooro is a place for children and families to learn and grow together.
We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment for all children to confidently explore and learn.
Incorporated into our educational programs are these additional services:
- Play Therapy
- Koorie Families as First Educators
- Stephanie Alexander Kitchen garden program
- Breakfast club
- Kinder Inclusion Support offices
- KESO- Koori Education support offices
- Hearing Australia
Phone: 03 5152 0810