To support Practice Managers undertaking accreditation, AGPAL will present Part 2 of this online series for Practice Managers. A consultant with extensive expertise on the RACGP Standards 5th edition will deliver the sessions focusing on the challenges Practice Managers encounter when undertaking accreditation and support the implementation of these Standards and the accreditation journey. Participants will receive a take home workbook containing activities to extend your learning’s and inform the accreditation journey.
This session will NOT be recorded.
Part 2: 14 October 2021 10.00am – 12.000pm
- Selected Quality Improvement Module Indicators
- Selected General Practice Module Indicators
- Areas of non-compliance in general practice accreditation
Learning Outcomes: Part 2
- Describe the characteristics of a challenging Indicator in the Quality Improvement Module.
- Describe the characteristics of a challenging Indicator in the General Practice Module.
- Recognise key elements to support your practice in meeting challenging Indicators in the Quality Improvement and General Practice Modules.
- Recognise the top five Indicators of non-compliance in the Gippsland PHN region.
- Identify strategies to meet the top five Indicators of non-compliance.