Eastern Melbourne PHN and South East Melbourne PHN will be presenting this interactive POLAR training session which will suit all levels of POLAR knowledge, from beginners to more advanced users.
We will be operating multiple sessions at the same time to suit all levels of expertise.
This face-to-face event is suitable for all general practitioners, practice managers, practice nurses, nurse educators and administration staff.
Jason Ferriggi and Shane Lowe from Outcome Health
Lindy Dell from SEMPHN.
- be able to use POLAR to generate patient searches
- learn how to use POLAR to assist you with PIP QI
- use the HARP report to identify patients at most risk of being hospitalised
- learn new and advanced features
- understand Walrus functions
- patient flagging NEW and how it can assist with My Medicare
- multi factor authentication.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.