As a part of Victoria’s effort to reduce preterm birth rates, these education seminars will aim to provide the maternity sector with the latest information and improvement work being undertaken.
The education event will consist of presentations from National, Victorian and Local key preterm birth prevention Obstetricians and Fetal Medicine Specialists; focusing on optimal timing of birth, cervical length measurement, prevention and management. This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable insights into the latest strategies to prevent preterm and early term births.
- PRETERM & EARLY TERM DATA WITH A/PROF STEFAN KAN
- LIVED EXPERIENCE STORY
- PREVENTION & STRATERGIES WITH PROF JOHN NEWNHAM & DANNI WOOLHOUSE
- PRETERM BIRTH AT LRH WITH GENEVIEVE READ (LRH OBSTETRICIAN) LOCAL PRETERM BIRTH COLLABORATIVE PRESENTATION (LRH TEAM)
- PREDICTION AND PREVENTION A/PROF DANIEL ROLNIK
- OPTIMAL TIMING OF BIRTH A/PROF STEFAN KANE
MONDAY 29TH JANUARY 2024
2 SESSIONS AVAILABLE
TOURS OF NEW 3A BUILDING