The Monash Victorian Heart Institute invites primary care physicians, cardiologists, endocrinologists nurses, allied health professionals, and
students, to attend a Women’s Heart Masterclass.
• Describe the burden of cardiovascular disease in women
• Describe cardiovascular risk factors in women, particularly those unique
• Determine cardiac conditions that are more common in women
• Consider the use of hormonal therapies in women with cardiac disease
• Determine appropriate follow up and referral for patients with cardiac
disease planning pregnancy