This event is brought to you by the Victorian Primary Health Networks (PHN) – Western Victoria PHN, Murray PHN, Gippsland PHN, North Western Melbourne PHN, South Eastern Melbourne PHN and Eastern Melbourne PHN.
The Victorian PHNs are pleased to invite primary healthcare professionals to attend this statewide PHN immunisation forum. This online immunisation forum will provide updates on the National and Victorian Immunisation program and travel vaccinations.
- National Immunisation Program (NIP) update
- Seasonal influenza vaccination program
- Catch up vaccination
- Resources to support conversations and reduce barriers to immunisation
- Australian Immunisation Register
- Japanese encephalitis
- Mpox (monkeypox)
- COVID-19 vaccine update
- Cold chain management
- Travel Vaccines
- Josie Chichello-Sanderson, Senior Immunisation Advisor, Immunisation Unit, Victorian Department of Health
- Sharon Harris, Senior Immunisation Advisor, Immunisation Unit, Victorian Department of Health
- Professor Karin Leder, Infectious Diseases Consultant, Monash University