GPs and Priority Populations Webinar Series
CERSH is excited to announce the GPs and Priority Populations Webinar Series. This series of three webinars will equip GPs working in Rural/Regional Victoria with knowledge and strategies to support proactive, appropriate, comfortable conversations around sexual health with patients from priority populations.
Each webinar will focus on supporting a priority population, and will be hosted by a GP and a Patient Advocate. Registration is free and each Webinar will be worth 1.5 CPD hours. While registration is open to all GPs working in Victoria these webinars will focus on rural/regional settings.
- Sexual Health Consultations with Young People –
- 16th Feb 2023 6:30-7:30 pm
- Sexual Health Consultations with Trans and Gender Diverse Patients –
- 2nd Mar 2023 6:30-7:30 pm
- Sexual Health Consultations with Aboriginal Patients –
- 23rd March 2023 6:30-7:30 pm