General Clinic Information
Billing and fees: Other than our dental service, we are a fully bulk billing service for patients with a Medicare card. Fees may apply for some services including visiting specialist services. Fees may apply when a referral is made to an outside specialist, or for some pathology or other tests.
- Fees will apply for:
- All dental treatment (see dental tab for further information)
- TAC and Workcover claims (patient to claim)
- Patients who do not possess a Medicare card
- Pre-employment medicals
- Patients attending physiotherapy or paediatrics
Management of patient health information: Your medical record is a confidential document. It is our policy to maintain security of your personal health information at all times. Access to your medical records is only available to authorized personnel.
Process for follow up of results: It is our policy to inform all patients of pathology test results. Please book a follow up appointment for results at time of tests. You may be asked to attend an appointment to receive this information from your doctor. To ensure this can occur clinic staff will verify your details upon making your appointment.
Our Communication with you: We do not have a generic email contact for the clinic so if you wish to make contact with a member of our team please do so via telephone. If you leave a voice message all attempts will be made to get back to you within 24 hours, however if you think we may have missed you, call again during business hours. If it is an emergency please telephone 000.
Receiving and responding to feedback and complaints. If you have a suggestion for how we could improve our service or would like to leave positive or negative feedback, we would like to hear about it! Please feel free to talk to your doctor, nurse or the Clinic Coordinator. You may prefer to write to us, use our complaint form on the home page of this website or use our suggestion box found in the waiting room. We appreciate your comments and will take your suggestions seriously. If you let us know that you would like to hear back from the corporation in relation to your feedback, you will receive acknowledgement within 24 hours of initial contact. Depending on the nature of the feedback we will endeavour to keep you updated on the progress and outcome of your feedback in a timely manner. If you make a complaint and you feel it cannot be resolved to your satisfaction with the corporation, you can contact the following agencies:
- Health Complaints Commissioner 1800 136 066
- Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission 1300 292 153
- State Ombudsman 1800 806 314
Sale – 2 Stead Street Sale
Opening hours are 9AM-5PM, Monday to Friday.
In an emergency contact 000.
After hours care can be accessed through Central Gippsland Health Service, Guthridge Parade Sale. 03 5143 8600.
For any further information or feedback please call 03 5144 6511.
Our health care services include:
- GP consultation.
- Assessment and education.
- Diabetes management.
- Drug and Alcohol counselling.
- Family, child and maternal health.
- Health Promotion.
- Home and Community care.
- Home Visits.
- Immunisation and Vaccinations.
- Mental health counselling and psychiatric services.
- Occupational therapy.
- Patient transport services.
- Women’s and Men’s health programs.
In delivering these services we aim to:
- Provide access to culturally appropriate primary health care programs and GP clinics.
- Raise awareness of health issues through health promotion education and activities.
- Increase the rates of screening for early detection of disease.
- Provide access to dental, optical and other allied health services.
- Increase the rate of vaccination.
- Assist the community to access mainstream clinical and allied health services.
Phone: 03 5144 6511
Fax: (03) 5144 6172
117 Foster Street, Sale VIC 3850, Australia
Dental Services Diabetes management. Doctors' Clinics Drug & Alcohol GP consultation Hearing Home Visits. Home and Community Care Services (HACC) Immunisation and Vaccinations. Mental Health Support Mental health counselling and psychiatric services. Nutrition Occupational therapy Optometry. Pathology Physiotherapy Transport Services Women’s Health child and maternal health.