- the person engages in or has a legitimate interest in the provision of Primary Health Care within the Region (for example, by being involved in the delivery, coordination, management, or capacity building of Primary Health Care); and
- the person is one of the following:
- a company registered under the Corporations Act or an incorporated association or other body corporate established or registered under another Act of Parliament, having either an Australian Company Number and/or an Australian Business Number; or
- an individual primary health care practitioner registered with the Agency; or
- an individual allied health practitioner meeting any requirements that may be specified in regulations adopted by the Board from time to time; and
- the person is not an officer or employee of the Company.
Gippsland PHN is a public company limited by guarantee. This means that it does not have shares or shareholders, but instead it has members. Its governance is carried out by a Board of Directors, and by becoming a member you will have the opportunity to be involved in our organisation.
Benefits of becoming a member of Gippsland PHN are:
- Voting rights for nominated individual at board elections
- Priority access to continuing professional education events administered by Gippsland PHN
- Invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting
- A copy of the Gippsland PHN Link Newsletter emailed to your nominated email address.
Membership is free, and takes minutes to complete via the online links below.