Family and Carer Support Service:
- The You’re Not Alone Family and Carer Support Service is delivered by the Australian Community Support Organisation (ACSO). Visit www.acso.org.au/aod-mh-support for more information.
Indigenous Dual Diagnosis Service (IDDS):
- The IDDS is delivered by local Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs): Ramahyuck, Gippsland and East Gippsland Aboriginal Corporation (GEGAC), Moogji and Lakes Entrance Aboriginal Health Association (LEAHA). Contact your local ACCHO below to find out more:
- Ramahyuck District Aboriginal Corporation (RDAC)Head office -117 Foster Street, Sale. Call (03) 5143 1644
- Ramahyuck Gippsland Family Practice – 2 Stead Street, Sale. Call 5144 6511
- Ramahyuck Medical Clinic (Central Gippsland Aboriginal Health), cnr Collins and Buckley Streets, Morwell. Call (03) 5136 5128
- Lakes Entrance Aboriginal Association (LEAHA), 18-26 Jemmeson Street, Lakes Entrance. Call (03) 5155 8475
- Lake Tyers Health and Children’s Services, 1 Rules Road, Lake Tyers. Call (03) 5155 8500
- Moogji Aboriginal Council East Gippsland, 52 Stanley Street, Orbost. Call (03) 5154 2133
- Brayakooloong Community Wellbeing Centre (GEGAC- Morwell), 162-162 Commercial Road, Morwell
- Gippsland and East Gippsland Aboriginal Cooperative (GEGAC), 37-53 Dalmahoy Street, Bairnsdale. Call (03) 5150 0700
Smart Recovery Services – Life beyond addiction – Support meetings
- Three health services across Gippsland run Smart Recovery sessions, these are at:
Gippsland Southern Health Service- South Gippsland,
Central Gippsland Health Service – Sale, and
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service – Bairnsdale.
To access more information about these sessions please head to the Smart Recovery Australia website.
Please check individual meeting listings for more information and call ahead before attending.
For information on other AOD treatment options, including both State and Commonwealth funded services available in Gippsland, visit the Gippsland AOD page: www.gippslanddrugtreatment.org.au