The Inaugural National Health Workforce Conference from 27 – 28 October 2022 will be a platform for addressing how we tackle the current healthcare workforce challenges in Australia and the changes needed to create a sustainable workforce for the future.
The conference will bring together key stakeholders and industry leaders from a multitude of perspectives from across the healthcare landscape including general practice, allied health and community healthcare organisations.
Key topics include:
- Addressing health workforce shortages
- What are the issues with medical and nursing workforce and what can be done to improve?
- Developing the rural health workforce
- Growing and supporting the First Nations Health Workforce
- Risk and management of professional burnout
To register your interest or book, go to National Health Workforce Summit (informa.com.au) The earlybird rate closes on 2 September 2022.