Gippsland Primary Health Network invites practice managers and administrative leads in general practice to join this education session.
The role of practice manager in healthcare continues to evolve and change as the healthcare landscape changes. Managers and practice leaders implement change across a broad range of areas with a diverse team.
At the end of this workshop the aim is that participants to walk away with a better understanding of change management and tools to enable an easier change process for all concerned.
- Understanding what change is and what it means
- Identifying resistance and how to overcome it
- Planning for change, getting our proposal right
- Making change happen
- Positive engagement of stakeholders
- Implementing change
- Monitoring, review and risk assessment
- Why change fails or succeeds and how to increase the chances of success
Resources provided after the event will include a simple plan for change that can be adapted to most change situations in your practice.
Please note – To support your opportunity to attend, there are two sessions offered on the same day, choose the time to attend that best suits your needs.
As a result the session/s will NOT be recorded – DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY