Join PHN Eastern Melbourne’s informative session to enhance your understanding of the new State-wide referral criteria for patients with hip and knee osteoarthritis (OA). Explore the process of referring patients to Northern Health and gain insights into the Musculoskeletal Wellness Program, which includes web-based, face-to-face, and digital care pathways. Summarize the latest in non-operative management for hip and knee OA. This event is a must for healthcare professionals seeking to optimize patient care in musculoskeletal health.
- understand new State-wide referral criteria
- describe process of referring patients with hip and knee OA to Northern Health
- summarise non-operative management of hip and knee OA
- identify relevant HealthPathways.
- Dr Juliette Gentle – Head of Unit, Orthopaedics Northern Health
- Rebecca Galea – Physio and Project Lead for Northern Health’s Musculoskeletal Wellness Program
This event is conducted by Eastern Melbourne PHN and Northern Health. By registering for this event, you agree for submitted information to be shared with Northern Health for the purpose of planning, conducting and evaluating the event. Please visit your GPHN’s website to view their privacy and/or data collection statements.
Activity ID: 750856
RACGP CPD: 1 hour Education Activities