Cancer Council Victoria in collaboration with Gippsland PHN invite health professionals to this informative webinar.
The webinar will cover both skin cancer checks and the Early Detection Saves Lives Campaign.
The campaign was informed by Cancer Council Victoria’s Behavioural Insights Research and community consultation, which highlighted the need of Victorians to be reassured by doctors to book appointments for symptoms or cancer screening.
Topics covered include;
- The impacts of COVID on cancer diagnoses
- The Behavioural Insights that led to the Early Detection Saves Lives Campaign
- How practitioners can support the Early Detection Saves Lives Campaign
- Skin Checks and enrolling in the Cancer Council Victoria dermoscopy program
- The IMAGE trial at Bass Coast Health