Gippsland PHN is inviting Expressions of Interest to join the Tender Evaluation Panels for its 2022/2023 Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Program and 2022/2023 Primary Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Stepped Care (PMHC) Program.
A diversity of panel members with knowledge and experience of mental health, alcohol and other drugs and tenders is being sought or a combination of these.
Although an analytical and objective approach is essential, technical tender evaluation experience is not required as the tender evaluation process will be fully supported by Gippsland PHN and overseen by an external probity adviser.
Individuals can nominate for one or both tender evaluation panels, depending on their areas of expertise.
Each Expression of Interest will be considered by Gippsland PHN on its own merits and with respect to the following:
- Availability during peak evaluation activity time (early January to late February 2022)
- Potential for conflicts of interest
- Ability to bring an objective lens to the tender evaluation process
- Diverse representation across:
- Populations / Stakeholder groups
- Geographical regions
- Qualifications, Program Experience, Knowledge and Skills sets
Expressions of Interest for one or both of the Tender Evaluation Panels can be submitted here prior to 5pm on Friday 26 November 2021.
For more information go to 2022/2023 Commissioning Program – Gippsland Primary Health Network (gphn.org.au)
For enquiries or requests for assistance with your application, please contact Coordinator Tenders and Reporting, Nicole Maloney, on 0428 446 907 or via email email@example.com